Thursday, September 1, 2011

Test...

Homework Clipart Image: School Assignment or Report with a Good Grade

Students AND Parents,

Hopefully this will help as far as when we test and how it is done.

Bell Work Test----these are ALWAYS open notebook.  There's nothing you can study for.  Basically it's for accountability and organization.  We have these test every other week (first one is tomorrow). Bell Work is short morning assignments that get class started.

"Note" Test--these are usually every other week and are based on notes from the topic/chapter that we are covering.  A text book is not needed to study. Our first note test is next week (Bill of Rights).

(Kathy--I hope this helps).       :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Bria!
    I'm sorry that I'm just now getting the opportunity to view/comment. However, I'm glad this is available for parents! It helps me to try to stay on top of stuff. Thanks for everything.
    If you need me for anything regarding my son, Christian Howard, please contact me here or using my e-mail: prosperousdiva@yahoo.com, or cell phone: 205-276-1014

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very helpful! Thank you. Gavin Jaynes is my son, if you need me for anything please contact me by phone/text; 205-223-6645 or e-mail: lori.machae@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete